Skip to main content

Smile of love

 I can see your waterfall like smile  that snatch my mind and my eyes and the sweet sound of your smile create special  electric vibration in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to be Positive Yourself

Nowadays people become easily depressed. It is happening for various reasons in the present lifestyles. We become hopeless in small issues. We lose our confidence to solve the problems, to overcome the situation. Here some points we can say ourselves to build confidence. Just think it yourself every day and tell yourself. I'm good  I'm honest I'm handsome  I'm talented I'm polite  I'm sweet and cute  I'm friendly  I'm frankly I'm energetic I'm cordial  I'm a loving person  I'm romantic  I'm optimistic I'm Philanthropists I'm better than anyone Yes I'm  It's not my ego it's my self confident. That gives me the power to win anything. To overcome the hurdle time, to solve the problems, to fight against the bad evils, to divert me from a sad mood to a happy mood, to divert from the worst situation to a better situation. Keep away negative views. Always be positive. Keep smiles on your face.😀😀 Believe yourself you can...

The Incomplete Love Story of a School Boy

   Neel the boy of a rural village in West Bengal. After completing his primary school he took admission in a High School. On the first day of school, he went with his Didi. It was a rainy day. The boy in school uniform walking with his Didi. After reaching the school his all uniform became dirty. While his Didi was cleaning him by using the water of the tube well. A cute girl also there whose uniform also dirty. She was laughing by seeing Neel in an ugly look, then Neel became very shy. He silent not a single word came out from his mouth. But the girl was still laughing loudly. Neel was watching the girl at a glance. He forgot what his Didi was asking him. The girl's smile fascinated him. There is magic in her smile. After a few minutes, his Didi also helped the girl to clean her uniform. The little girl gave thanks to Neel's Didi and run away from there.       Neel first time got an entry in his class. The new atmosphere of the class makes Neel ...

Magic of Winning a Relationship Forever....

     To be in a  relationship itself is magic. There are three components to win any relationship, they are must care, trust, and believe. Care makes you feel that someone is there next to you, no matter what happens in your life. When such kind of caring people comes in your life try to preserve it and see to it you never betray him/her. Life is too short to be sad; trust between the persons makes you alive all time. Believe in that person with whom you want to be in a relationship, accept the person how they revert back with positive reinforcement because that is what they expect from you.    If someone wants to last their relationship they will cautious that they don't hurt each other. If you are been betrayed by other people it's manageable but if your beloved ones hurt you it is most painful in reality. Love is a feeling which can happen any time anywhere with anyone. If you don't want to become anyone in your relationship to your beloved but be a sp...